We have rounded up some of the best beauty tips that will make your life a whole lot easier, saving your time, energy and money.
1. Cinnamon and peppermint essential oils are very effective in making your lips appear fuller and brighter. If you are not allergic to these ingredients, you can simply add a few drops of them to your lip balm or lip gloss.
2. Coconut and olive oils are great for removing water-resistant makeup. Try this trick and you’ll see that washing your makeup off is easy, even without a face cleanser.
3. If your foundation is too thick, you can thin it out by adding some of your favorite moisturizer to it. You can also intensify your too-light foundation by mixing it with some liquid bronzer.
4. If you want a fresh, dewy complexion, apply a little bit of cream highlighter on the most prominent parts of your face (nose bridge, cheekbones, chin, center of forehead). In order to visually lift your eyebrows and eyelids, apply a highlighter above the eyebrows and blend it towards your forehead
5. When it comes to getting glowing, radiant skin, mix one tablespoon of baking soda to your gel face wash or cleansing milk. Apply this mixture on your face, gently massage it for a few seconds, and then wash it off with warm water. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week.
6. When your favorite mascara starts getting dry, you can revive it by adding a few drops of saline solution to the tube or by placing it in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes.
7. You don’t have to throw away your broken powder makeup (powder, eyeshadow or blush). In fact, you can easily fix it. Just add a few drops of rubbing alcohol to the compact, smooth the powder and alcohol with a knife and let it dry overnight. The next day, all the alcohol will have evaporated and you won’t have to buy new makeup.
8. If some of your favorite polishes have become hard to open, too thick, or difficult to apply, try fixing it with hot water. Place the bottle in very hot water for a few minutes, then take it out, shake, and apply on your nails while it is still warm.
9. Twist your hair and cut all the stray hairs that are sticking out. This is a great way to get rid of split ends at home without going to a hair salon.
10. Hairspray works great to tame your eyebrows and keep them in place. Spray a little hairspray on an old mascara wand and run it across your eyebrows.