The second part of the article continues to recommend you many useful tips that will help you look ideal in every way, down to the smallest detail, without spending too much time and money.
1. Baby powder or cornstarch are perfect for using as a dry shampoo. Use this trick when you need to refresh your hair quickly.
2. In order to create vertical curls, twist sections of hair and iron from the roots towards the ends with your straightener. Then spray your hair with hairspray.
3. A classic skincare cream applied to the ends of your hair before going to bed will make your hair shiny and smooth.
4. In order to prevent blisters when you’re wearing new shoes, apply some clear deodorant on your feet or use a crumbly powder.
5. Warm your eyelash curlers with a hairdryer for a few seconds before using them. This trick will help you keep your lashes curled longer.
6. When doing your nails, use Vaseline or an ordinary school glue around your nails. The excess polish comes off easily once it’s dry.
7. Paint your nails with your base color. Then attach tape with holes firmly and apply a different colored polish. Let the polish dry and remove the tape.
8. Take two elastic bands and separate your hair into two ponytails, one above the other. This simple trick can visually add thickness and texture to your hair, making it look longer.
9. Pimples always seem to show up at a time when you need them the least. Don’t panic! Soak cotton pads in eye drops, put them in the freezer for a few minutes, and then gently press the cotton pad on top of the zit. In 20 minutes, your blood vessels will contract, thereby taking away the redness and bringing down inflammation.
10. Dissolve 2 aspirin pills, a vitamin A capsule, 1 tbsp of sea salt and some vegetable oil in 200 ml of water. Put your hands into the dish for 10 minutes and then blot them with a paper towel.
11. If your deodorant suddenly runs out, you can use mouthwash instead. Apply some mouthwash to a cotton pad, and use it like deodorant. Mouthwash will kill all bacteria and keep your armpits fresh during the day.
12. If you want to get rid of unwanted hair, it is necessary to exfoliate your skin well. Melt a bar of regular soap, and then add a tablespoon of chickpea flour, a tablespoon of lentil flour, and a tablespoon of turmeric. You will get a fully natural soap bar that will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and eventually lead to the loss of unwanted hair.